May 27, 2011

A woman in full

A woman in full


Yesterday I was browsing some Vogue magazines and I got inspired by all the socialites I saw there. Their style is simple, chic and it's all about the accessories to make your outfit look expensive, LOL!

Hope you guys like this look! I'll be waiting for your comments :)

A woman in full by verito_cruise featuring 18 karat gold jewelry
Karen Millen rib tank top
45 GBP - houseoffraser.co.uk

Bruce II sleeveless vest
$368 - lagarconne.com

TopShop stripe skirt
$66 - topshop.com

Bottega Veneta wooden shoes
$1,015 - farfetch.com

Balenciaga bag
$1,925 - barneys.com

Glam Rock buckle jewelry
$1,345 - endless.com

Brown sunglass
435 EUR - sereneorder.com

2 comments:

Blue Dressed Doll said...

Love your blog!!

I follow you, and you can see my blog and follow me too if you want!! :)

bluedresseddoll.blogspot.com

xoxo

Nerea

Lucía said...

I love it!!! the shoes are amazing!
xx
lu
http://callmeluuu.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...