May 15, 2011

Sexy Sargent

Sexy Sargent



After I saw this Giselle Bundchen's photo I got inspired and decided to style a military look with pieces that are trendy right now (specially those above-the-knee boots which I loooooove!)

What do you guys think?


Sexy Sargent by verito_cruise featuring tall denim leggings
Legging
$5,145 - urban-research.jp

Tall denim legging
$40 - topshop.com

Emilio Pucci studded boot
$1,790 - net-a-porter.com

Sissi Rossi zip handbag
$1,110 - barneys.com

G by Guess chain jewelry
$17 - gbyguess.com

1 comment:

Анна М. said...

Hi dear, your blog is really amazing! Fascinating posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you'll visit me and follow mine too.

Kisses,
Anny Mart, journalist from Russia
www.annymart.ru

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...