May 22, 2011

My trendiest accessories

Hi guys!

I know I've been MIA, but I'm back and I wanted to show you a little bit more about me and my taste in fashion. Here are some of the trendiest accessories I have :)

These are some Mazzari shoes I bought at Ripley (a retail store here in Peru). They're kind of cut-out booty inspired sandals in camel so they're easy to combine with any look.




 Here are my Mentha & Chocolate sandals. I love the gray suede and brown leather combination, and also the laces. I like to wear them when I want to give an outfit an edgier look.



Now I'll show you my Guess handbags and wallet :) I just looove them because they can dress up any casual outfit.



What do you think about these accessories? Do you like them??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...