May 15, 2011

My gorgeous new earrings :)

Last week, I was looking for some Mother's Day's presents for my mom, grandma and aunt so I went everywhere I thought I could find something special but didn't find anything until I went to C.C. Caminos del Inca where I found 3 stands that sold independent designers' silver jewelry and I bought earrings for everybody!LOL!

Then, when I was about to leave I saw another stand that caught my eye...they sold some european jewelry from Oliver Weber...and I ended up buying this gorgeous silver earrings with Swarovski crystals...I'm in lve with them!



Now I'm just waiting for the occasion to wear them..haha!! What do you think??Do you like them??


PS:In case you noticed, I took some time this weekend to give a makeover tho the blog. I hope you like it!!!

I haven't had much time to write here but I promise I'll try to make time everyday to write some posts.

XOXO,

*V*

2 comments:

Sarah said...

beautiful.
xxx

Michelle said...

Hi flower, your blog is really cool! Amazing posts! What earrings! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you visit me and follow mine too.

Kisses,
Michelle Duarte fashion designer from Brazil.

http://dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...