September 13, 2011

10,000 visits!!!

Hi everyone!

Today is a very special day for me...we reached 10,000 visits and I'm extremely happy and thankful for that!

To celebrate, I decided to give this blog a little makeover (in case you haven't noticed I changed the header, links and added more topics). There are more changes to come this week which I hope you'll enjoy.

 
Keep visiting to check out the new and improved TNF and to read the  new posts I'll have for you this week :)

Thanks once again to each one of you! :D

XOXO

*V*

6 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Congratulations girl! That's so awesome! xoxoxoo

Dylana Suarez said...

Congrats! Wonderful blog!


xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks girls!! I love your blogs too :)

Sassi said...

wow, congrats! great pics!
X

Irene and Demetra Tsitirides said...

Lovely blog!Great pics!! :) Check out my blog and follow! I'll follow yours back! Feel free to leave a comment as well! http://thefollowersoffashion.blogspot.com/
Kisses! :D

Fashion Fab News said...

Congrats!!!!
Awesome
nice blog
kiss
http://fashionfablog.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...