September 06, 2011

Livin on the Wedge

 
Hi guys!
 
It's been a while since I did my last polyvore styling post so I decided to do one for you today. :)
 
I've seen a lot of wedge shoes lately - not only here in Peru but overseas as well - and I wanted to show you how you can wear wedges to work with a really elegant look and if you're a fashion risktaker you can wear the craziest, tallest, edgiest wedges for going out with your friends and not make a fool of yourself, LOL!
               Livin' on the Wedge
For the Office look I chose a tie blouse which is a really strong trend right now, a gorgeous brocade skirt in earthy tones and wedge pumps in brown. To give it a little bit of color I chose a long orange wool coat and to finish the whole outfit a leather satchel in brown.

For the Going Out look I chose bold colors and patterns as you can see in the skirt. To tone it down a little bit I paired it with a simple cotton top. To make it more edgy I added a leather jacket, a small cross body bag and a pair of super high fuchsia suede wedges (I just loooove them!).
 
What do you guys think of these looks? I'd love to hear your opinions!!! And I would also love to know what styling requests you might have.

XOXO

*V*
Rochas tie blouse
$725 - net-a-porter.com

Splendid top
$137 - my-wardrobe.com

A P C long belted coat
$560 - barneys.com

MuuBaa short leather jacket
€300 - styleserver.de

Antik Batik blue skirt
€135 - antikbatik.fr

Giuseppe Zanotti leather wedge boots
$750 - couture.zappos.com

Round toe pumps
$90 - bakersshoes.com

Zipper bag
$198 - bakersshoes.com

Ted Baker crossbody handbag
£79 - houseoffraser.co.uk

2 comments:

Stylishlyme said...

I thin that the Giuseppe Zanotti wedge boots are beautiful! Really really want a pair.

-V

http://stylishlyme.com

Unknown said...

Wow your blog is amazing.

Would be happy if you visit also mine :)

A new post is up now :)

www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...