August 21, 2011

Bonding Trip!

Hi everyone!

I just came back from a trip to Mancora, located in Piura at the north shore of Peru. I decided to invite my mom so we could have some bonding time which we haven't had in a really long time!


The weather was AWESOME...sunny and hot, just like summer!!! It was perfect because we're in the middle of winter in Lima and I really needed a little bit of sunshine :)



We went to the beach, spent time at the pool, had some drinks and also did some shopping at the local market. I found many great accessories: 2 Panama style hats and a really cute beaded ring (you can see them in some of my photos) and also a gorgeous beaded necklace, ring and a pair of river pearl earrings I will show you soon.







Here are some pics of the outfits I wore.




What do you guys think? I love to read your comments!

XOXO





1 comment:

A. said...

hola! tus fotos estan geniales! y tu blog es un encanto! besos

eldiariodecely.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...