June 01, 2011

Gaga for Fashion

Gaga for Fashion


Hi guys!
I got some inspiration today thanks to the avant-garde Lady Gaga! I watched her HBO Concert Special and as my mom said...she's today's Madonna!! (or even bolder!)
For this look I chose some Alexander McQueen pieces mixed with some low cost accessories. Needless to say, the most important ingredient to rock this look is ATTITUDE!!!
What do you think? Would you wear this outfit??

XOXO

*V*

PS: Thanks to all of you for your comments! They brighten my day and give me drive to get more creative every day :) 
Keep writing to let me know what you think (honestly)! Don't be afraid...and if you want to make any suggestion go ahead.I'll be more than happy to take it into consideration for my next posts!

Keep following my blog...I have a surprise contest coming up!!! :D


Gaga for Fashion by verito_cruise featuring short leggings
Alexander mcqueen
$765 - net-a-porter.com

Alexander Wang short legging
$395 - barneys.com

Alexander mcqueen shoes
$1,375 - couture.zappos.com

Necklace
$6,800 - wendybrandes.com

Etro gold belt
$355 - net-a-porter.com

Sunglass
$400 - patriciafield.com

PURPLE FASHION # 15
18 EUR - colette.fr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...