June 04, 2011

City Jungle

Hi guys!

Today I wanted to show you how I'd wear a piece of the first collection of Fada Couture (my clothing line): this cute animal print bow skirt.


I paired it with an army green sheer blouse, a black elastic waist band from an independent peruvian designer (which I can't remember!!),  my gorgeous nude Guess Handbag and a cute pair of nude suede open-toe pumps from Platanitos (a local low-cost shoe store).




What do you think of my skirt? Do you like the whole outfit? Just keep writing your comments :)

XOXO

*V*

PS: Don't forget I'll have a contest soon so keep visiting my blog :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Irunn2doorz said...

I love the shoes with the bag SO MUCH. Paired with the skirt, your look is absolutely wonderful! <3 your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...