June 12, 2011

Free Spirit

Hi guys!

On friday I had a Hippie's theme party! It was soooo much fun! And the best part was that I had to put my 70's outfit together (I just love styling!). At the end I ended up wearing a cute tunic with a geometrical pattern from H&M, a skirt underneath, a pair of brown suede NGT slouchy boots, a pair of vintage sunglasses and a cute headband I made myself.



Here are some pics. What do you think? Do you like my outfit? Do you think it's hippie enough? LOL!





I would actually wear this outfit without the headband and sunglasses so it doesn't look that much like a costume ;)

I took some time to put together a 70's inspired outfit but with up to date pieces.
Free Spirit

Hope you try out this hippie chic trend :)

XOXO

*V*


Insight 51 cotton dress
$66 - farfetch.com

Haute Hippie feather vest
530 GBP - net-a-porter.com

Givenchy high heels
$409 - barneys.com

Isabel Marant leather shoulder bag
230 GBP - net-a-porter.com

Luis Morais beaded bracelet
3.340 EUR - montaignemarket.com

Jolie B Ray Designs peace sign necklace
$1,750 - maxandchloe.com

Juicy couture sunglasses
$98 - endless.com

Jane Norman floppy beach hat
14 GBP - janenorman.co.uk

5 comments:

LI.LO.LI said...

Me pase por tu blog... está muy bonito te visitaré mas seguido ;)

Tessy Huerta said...

Hippie.. freedom!

Andrea y Samantha said...

Me encanto tu look :D que lindo yo tb quisiera ir a una fiesta hippie :D tu blog esta lindo!
http://sostanfashion19.blogspot.com/

Koerdia said...

What a nice theme! :)

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Beautiful intake on hippie - love the dress very much! And looks like the party was a lot of fun. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...