April 17, 2011

Creative Sunday

Well today I decided to bring out my creative side...I decided to make some headbands and necklaces...It's a hobby I've had since I was a kid and it really makes me feel relaxed...and today I just wanted to chill out all day...and that's what I did :)

Here are some photos of my creations...Hope you like them! Now I just have to find an occasion to wear them, haha!







I also made a broche out of satin flowers, some pearls and chains. I didn't take a picture of it...but I will when I wear it to work...you'll just have to wait to see it :P

XOXO

*V*

2 comments:

Gaby de Modacapital said...

que lindo tocado en el cabello, me encantan las flores!! Tienes un blog que pinta muy bien, ya te sigo!!! Y te invito a que te pases a conocer el mío y si te gusta me puedes seguir!!!
;) jeje
Un beso desde México Df!
http://modacapitalblog.com

Unknown said...

Hola Gaby!!! Me ha alegrado mucho tu post!Mil gracias por las buenas vibras!
Vi tu blog y me encanto! te estoy siguiendo tambien! :)

Un beso!!

*V*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...